Heart beats fast
Colours and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I’m afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What’s standing in front of me
Every hour has come to this
We were never meant for do or die
I didn’t want us to burn out
I didn’t come here to hurt you
Now I can’t stop
I want you to know that it doesn’t matter
Where we take this road
Someone’s gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn’t have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I’m already gone
Looking at you makes it harder
But I know that you’ll find another
That doesn’t always make you want to cry
Started with a perfect kiss
Then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn’t keep this love alive
You know that I love you so
I love you enough to let you go
it’s a great big world and you’ll see
it could pass you by a light speed
you’ve got one life one life
don’t stop living up …
Respect for yourself
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly (this reminds me of you, Sylvie!! haha)
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good, honorable life. then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth and once a year go somewhere you’ve never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
SHOUT OUT TO MY FAVOURITE (only) sistaaaa: RXFEMME ❤
“Can I speak to the Pharmacist?”
… “I am the Pharmacist”
“Oh. Well you look too young.”