“Lifes challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”
– Bernice Johnson Reagon
The Best Things in Life:
- Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
- Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
- First kisses.
- Making new friends and spending time with the old ones.
- Singing in the bathroom while getting ready.
- Singing in the car.
- Sweet dreams.
- Making brownies and cookies.
- Holding hands with someone you care about.
- Watching a sunset.
- Sleeping in.
- Late night drives.
- Taking long, hot showers.
- Knowing that somebody misses you.
- Laughing so hard your face hurts.
- A special glance.
- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
- Finding a $20 bill in your coat from last winter.
- Laughing for absolutely not reason at all.
- Having someone play with your hair.
- Road trips with friends.
- Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much-desired gift from you.
- Having friends you know you can cry on or talk to about your deepest problems.
What is on your list?